Saturday, June 14, 2008

April 25

Take my energy
Pull out my life
I don't need it.
Let it flow through your veins
Your limbs
Breathe it out into the air around you.
Give me to the birds
Let them nest in my hair.
Lay me down and let me dissolve
Diffuse into everything
Eternity brings omnipresence.
Leech the vitality from me
I'll shrivel up and die happy
Fade away
As you burst forth.
Breathe me in, breath me out
I want to be a part of everything.
Swim through the tiny rivulets
That the spring rains flood through the world
Soak me up
Drink me in
I rejoice in oblivion
In nourishing you with my being.
I have no need for substance anymore
It will suit you so much better.
I don't want it
Just take me
Destroy me
Scatter me
Oblivion is omnipotence.
Don't make me an ubiquity
Make me everything
Make me real.

No comments: